Have you heard the buzz?
Did you know that Leeds Dock now has bee hives on Fearns Island – each bee hive has around 35,000 to 40,000 bees!
To celebrate, we’re giving away 10 jars of our delicious home-grown honey!
Just like our Instagram competition post, follow @LeedsDock on Instagram, and leave a honey pot emoji in the comment section for your chance to win a jar of honey! The competition runs from 10am on 17th November to 12pm on 23rd November. Good luck!
Please note that the 10 winners will be contacted by DM on Instagram from @LeedsDock’s official Instagram account. In addition, the honey jars will only be available to collect from Leeds Dock. The honey jars can not be posted to winners.
Terms and Conditions
- The competition will be run by Allied London One Limited (“Allied London”) from 17 November 2023 to 23 November 2023 inclusive.
- All competition entries must be received by no later than 12pm on 23 November 2023. All competition entries received after this time are automatically disqualified.
- By submitting a competition entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- There is a limit of one entry to the competition per person.
- 10 winners will be selected out of the eligible competition entries and Allied London will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winners via a DM on Instagram. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available or has not claimed their prize within 24 hours of the date the winners are selected, Allied London reserves the right to offer the prize to another eligible entrant selected from the correct entries that were received no later than 23 November 2023. The prize will need to be collected by the winners in person at Leeds Dock and the prize winners will be responsible for their own travel arrangements.
- Allied London does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, Allied London, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Allied London, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Allied London reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law. If any entrants to this promotion wish to take court proceedings, then they must do this within the courts in the United Kingdom.